there all kind of twists and turns that are going to leave you breathless.
Mark Wahlberg plays the same kind of character he plays in Four Brothers. A tough nosed guy that is not going to stop until he gets what he wants.Its the same thing in The Fighter, he was not going to stop until he was the number 1 boxer in the world and he did just that. He always plays a dedicated character and that is why he is such a great actor.
One key scene in the movie is the ending scene where John Bridges ('Donald Sutherland') daughter walks up to Steve (Edward Norton) and says "This was never about the money. You know that right?) and That was true because she just wanted to do something for her father that she barely knew because he was always on the job. It was a great time to say that line because you could feel like you were in that situation and you woulld do the same thing.
The Carmera Work was always directly at the actor/ actress. I think it was because they were not trying to hide anything from you. They wanted the audience to know exactly what was going on. I loved that about the movie because then there were no secrets being kept from you about the plot.
All in all, I give this movie 9 out of 10 stars. I have done 3 MArk Wahlberg films and I have given all of them 9 out of 10 stars because he is so good at making you feel connected to the movie.
Nice work. I've seen this before, and I'd be interested in seeing the original from the '70s.
ReplyDelete